Child Support License Revocation

Child Support License Revocation

Working to Preserve Your Driving Privileges

People who fall behind on their child support payments can have their drivers license suspended under Florida law. If you are stopped and the officer discovers that you are driving on a suspended license, you could be looking at serious penalties including significant fines and jail time. Be sure that you have an experienced defense lawyer who can help to keep you out of jail and work to preserve your right to drive.

The law office of Charles B. Mead, Jr. P.A. in Boca Raton represents clients across South Florida in a wide variety of license suspension and revocation matters. Attorney Mead has been practicing law in this area for over 15 years. He has extensive experience in these cases and commits himself to reaching a positive result for every client.

Resolving Child Support Arrearages

In many cases, the driving under suspension charge can be dropped if the child support issues can be resolved. Depending on the amount you are behind, it is possible to negotiate a repayment plan that involves the payment of a lump sum, also referred to as a purge amount, up front for a portion of the arrearages and an Automatic Deduction Order to repay the remainder through regular payroll deductions.

Attorney Charlie Mead has been successful in the past at negotiating these types of agreements on his clients’ behalf. By resolving the child support issues and preserving your right to drive, you are able to continue working, put the matter behind you and move on with your life.

Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation

Contact Attorney Charles Mead today for a free 20-minute initial consultation. He will give you an honest assessment of your case and help you understand your legal options. You can reach him by phone at (561) 362-6677 in Boca Raton, (561) 366-9565 in West Palm Beach, or (954) 493-7474 in Fort Lauderdale. Mr. Mead accepts most major credit cards and offers payment plans for your convenience.

Se Habla Español • Fala se Portugues